1. Tidied up the bedroom.
2. Planted several liriope that someone gave me.
3. Rode my bike around the block twice to help rehab my knee.
4. Made chocolate zucchini bread with zucchini from my garden. It's a no-flour, no sugar recipe.
5. Picked wineberries.
6. Did my knee exercises.
7. Remotely deposited my paycheck and the refund from my former home/auto insurer...sure got it fast.
8. Read the paper.
9. Made dinner, which was spiralized zucchini, chickpeas, peas and some vodka sauce over soba noodles. Dessert was a mango and some cut up cantaloupe.
That's really about it. I went nowhere. Very leisurely.